6.22.2008

Our Summer Internships

I finally decided to do a blog. I have family and friends all over and thought this would be a great way to let you all know what is going on with me and Paul.

Paul has an internship up in Logan at a little theatre. He is on the crew to build the sets and run the shows. With all of his close friends from school up there he is having a great time.

I am working at HKS Architects in Salt Lake in the interiors department. Most of my time has been spent working on a hospital where I have designed a lot of floor patterns and helped to choose finishes, then make up the construction documents for them. The next project will be a renovation of an LDS Temple. This will be especially challenging because it is all white, but surprisingly there are MANY shades of white to chose from.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails