5.28.2009

Summer So Far

Ever since I graduated it seems like we have spent every weekend down in SLC for different family activities. For Memorial Weekend we decided to stay at home and spend the weekend by ourselves. Job hunting has also proven pretty difficult, there are not a whole lot of jobs out there but the hard part is that I have to be picky because I need a job that won't require standing for the full time or heavy lifting since my ankle is still healing and strengthening. With all this time Paul and I have been able to spend a lot of time together and love it. My favorites have been Sundays. This last school year we both worked really hard to not do homework on Sundays and take the day for ourselves. Since school has been out Sundays have been even better, we don't have the stress of homework due on Monday. The weather has been great that we have been BBQing a lot.


Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails