8.08.2009

Bucket List

Over the past couple of years while I have been in school there was not a lot of time to keep up on some of the things I wanted to do for fun. There is a shelf full of books down stairs that I wanted to read but knew as soon as the cover was cracked my time would be taken up with projects to work on.

I have started a blog about the BUCKET LIST of BOOKS that I want to read or books that others suggested to me. Feel free to read along, or ahead as the case may be, and leave me your comments. I would love to hear from you.

Signature_Small

1 Thoughts:

Jan LaRee said...

I love it. I think it is a great idea. I can't wait to see what else you are reading. I am trying to find more time to read books. And keep my mind active and learning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails