8.04.2009

Guilty Pleasure

I really am not one for reality TV shows. Especially The Bachelor and shows like that, I just do not see how people think they can fall in love with someone when they are living a fairytale. There is nothing about real life in these shows. Anyways I don't want to get to off topic.
Over the summer I have been watching America's Got Talent. As always there are some that are pretty bad but there are some that are just amazing. For instance there is the Chicken Catcher, just looking at him and listening to him talk you would never guess what he can do.



Some of these kids and the stuff that they can do is great. I'm not too interested in voting but I will watch because by the end of the show I have a smile on my face. I have found that the best way for me to watch is by using the DVR. I can come into the show 45 minutes late and then just fast forward through the commercials so I can just watch the performances. I LOVE the DVR.

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails