9.05.2009

Family Vacation

Last weekend my family went camping up at Marsh Lake. The whole family as able to make it except my sister, she stayed home sick. My youngest brothers girlfriend came up as well, it was fun to be able to spend time with her and get to know her. She went out on the canoe with me to take my niece and nephew. One morning when we were having breakfast we got talking about the our families last name and how she can never remember how to spell it. Then it was brought up that Paul and I are the only ones in the family with a different last name. Long story short, when Brittany found out Paul's full name she said that was her Grandpa's name as well. Turns out she is another cousin of Paul's, the same way that most everyone we have met here at school, they all go back to the same great-grandparents.

Thanks to everyone in the family that helped make it so we could come down. We had a GREAT TIME.

This is a video my brother put together so I thought I would just post it instead of making another one or adding tons of pictures.




Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails