9.30.2009

What a Weekend

This last weekend we had so much stuff going on. Paul did the lighting design for The Glass Menagerie and it was the opening weekend. On Thursday night we went to see it for a date night. We always hate leaving Bentley in the kennel when we head out. He hasn't had an accident in a really long time and since we were only going to be gone for a few hours we decided to leave him alone at home and not in the kennel. The show was interesting, not one of my fav's but it was fun to go and see Pauls lighting design. I thought it was great, one of his bests, he keeps getting better every show. He loves what he does and I think that is such a blessing. When the show was over we offered to give a friend a ride home. She was working the show and here husband was at home with their sleeping baby. By the time we got home we were both excited to find that the house was in order. Bentley was able to stay at home by himself and not make a mess.

On Friday we went to the Hale Center Theatre and saw The Scarlet Pimpernel. My friend was playing in it but we got the one with a different caste. Then we noticed that one of Pauls friends from school was in the show. I didn't know the story behind the show, which I think is better. The costumes and set were amazing, it is so fun to see all of them.

On Saturday Paul was going to the Hale to work on change-over and I went to the Relief Society Broadcast with my mom, aunt, Grandma and sister-in-law. It was such a good session and it was fun to be there with so much family. After that we went to Arctic Circle for ice cream and fries. We sat and visited for almost an hour. My mom, aunt and Grandma shared stories with us about when they were growing up. We started talking about the weather as well and how cold Wednesday was going to be, we all call it 'sweater weather.' Of course we are all excited about it and my aunt told us that she already had the sweater picked out that she was going to wear.

I really enjoy being able to spend time with my family when we get a chance.

Signature_Small

2 Thoughts:

Hillary Harward said...

I Love the Scarlet Pimpernel! I have now seen it twice. Once in Orem, and once in Salt Lake.

Mom said...

It was a really fun one to go see. The costumes, stage and even the lighting - because of Paul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails