4.07.2010

LEED AP

I have completely slacked off during the month of march. There seems to be so much to do that I have not really had a chance to sit and share, so I'll try to take it one step at a time. On March 14th I reached my year mark since I took the LEED AP exam. That was the longest Spring Break ~ and not in a good way ~ of my life. It was spent studying every day in the Library with a friend from 10-5 ~ it was nice to have someone there to go through all the material with. Then I decided to drag it out even longer and sign up for my test on Saturday. Paul always laughs at me because I can work myself up over things and this was no exception. I didn't eat anything all morning cause I did not want to let me tummy get in knots. By the time I finally sat down to take the exam I had calmed myself down. Once I got into the exam ~ I whipped right through it. They give you two hours to take the exam and if I remember right I was able to do it in an hour. Once I realized I had so much time left, I went back through it and took my time looking over all the answers I had marked. 'Click' I hit the finish button and the screen came up with a congratulations!!! I actually ended up with a terrific score ~ I believe one of the highest. Paul was a really good sport by coming with me. He knew I would need someone to cry to if I didn't pass and I would be too excited to drive if I did pass and he wanted to make sure I got home safe.

Now I just wish that since graduation I could have found a job that would allow me to use that knowledge. I'll just keep searching!!!

After the exam we went to the Draper Temple Open house, it was the last day of the open house so we really wanted to make it. Having worked on a temple for my internship it was fun to know some of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to design a temple.

I can't believe that was all a year ago!!! Time flies.

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails