5.05.2010

Coupon Shopping

I have a friend who has been coupon shopping and finding fantastic deals. for some time now. Seeing all the great deals she has found I have decided to try my hand at it as well. Holy smokes, if you take the time to look you can find some great deals out there.

This is my first venture. ShopKo had a deal going that if you spent at least $25 on P&G items you can get a $10 prepaid MC in the mail.


Here is what I found at Wal-mart. All this rang up to $75.25 but I only spent $40.93 on it and got four (4) free movie tickets from it. Tampax is running a special on some of their boxes ~ a free movie ticket in each one. In the Sunday paper there were coupons for $1-$2 off each box so instead of paying $6.97 you could pay $4.97-$5.97 each. I even checked the special before I went and made the purchase, there are three movie theaters up here that will accept the tickets so we won't have to go to a big city to use them. I'm stocked up for some time now and I got two date nights out of it. Sweet!!! I can't tell you the last time we have gone to see a movie in a theater. All last night we talked about what movies we wanted to use the tickets on.



Get your deal here:
  1. Check to see what theaters are participating for your area.
  2. Clip coupons and head to the store. Find the one packaged with the extra pink ticket in the corner. I only found them at Wal-mart.
  3. Enter your movie ticket codes here.
  4. Print your tickets!
  5. NOTE: the code on the ticket will expire October 31, 2010. The ticket will expire 30 days from the date issued online.
Signature_Small

1 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Awe, the joy that Shelly spreads for one and all! I too clip coupons and it is amazing how much money you can save by taking those along, and looking through your ads and doing a little research. Good job dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails