7.26.2010

Camera Tricks

This past weekend we had our niece and nephew come up and spend some time with us. If I have time later today I'll write about the fun stuff we did but for now I wanted to show a fun picture we did.

I was trying to do something else here and this is what ended up happening.
Our nephew is playing pick-a-boo ~ with him self!

So then we took another.
The kids had a lot of fun doing this one. I think Uncle Paul did too!!

Paul is going to be such a great dad. He loves spending time with these two and is so patient with them. I have so much fun watching him when he gets to hang out with our niece's and nephew, he is just a big kid at heart. This weekend he even got that little stubborn one to say his prayers...it was so cute!!!


Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails