7.04.2010

Youth Conference

The weekend of June 25-26 our stake had Youth Conference and I had the chance to spend time with some of our young women and new leaders in the Presidency.

They had some great activities for the Youth including a faith walk. The kids were blindfolded and walking along a path while holding onto a rope. They had to listen to people along the path and decide to follow them or not. Some choose the wrong way and ended up out in the field wondering lost. The Devotionals were great and I think the kids got a lot out of them, I know I did.

It was fun to be able to spend some time with our Young Women and get to know them more. They are such great YW and have strong testimonies. I am so grateful for the chance I have had to get to know them.

To pass some time waiting for the next activity our ward played still the flag!!

Faith walk

Games in the field.

Minute to win it. Our Girl won, she's the one with the pink!

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails