10.19.2010

How are the Goals Coming??

Here's a little up date on the goals so far.

~ Loose Weight: I'm actually loosing it {slowly but surely} and I'm super excited about it.
~ Finish Projects: I have three almost done completely. The window treatments are coming along, but I'm a little 'A Type' so I keep getting so far then taking them apart and starting over - they'll get done though so don't worry. The table runner is on the sewing machine as I type. The pattern is a little crazy because it is all curved so it is taking some extra time and patience. The picture collage is for my MIL. We made it last year for Mother Day but the family has been added to and I wanted to revamp and change a couple of things. It would have been done this last weekend but there were technical difficulties in uploading my images on-line. It's all fixed now and I just need to go and pick them up.
~ Read the Book of Mormon: Well I have started but I definitely need to more disciplined to get it finished by the end of the year.
~ Clean the Fridge: We just went shopping and filled it up so I'll wait until it empties out again.
~ Sort through the Closet: Yep, still waiting.
~ Finish my Personal Progress: Going well. One of the YW asked me if I was going to finish it and her mom suggested to the others that I put some stuff up for the End Of The Year program {for the life of me I can't remember what it's called right now}. My goal is to finish by the end of the year - I'll need to be disciplined to finish by then.
~ DI and De-junk: we still have our box.
~ Meal Planning: On it. I really don't want to have to pack and move food.
~ Levi Quilt: I still have the jean's but I haven't designed a pattern yet so I need to do that first.

All in all I think I am doing pretty well at passing myself and continuing to get things done. I really want to go over all the base boards and door frames and clean them as well. I'll have to see if I get that far but it might be left until I week we are cleaning out to move. My goal is to get as much done before hand so it isn't all left until the end - Here's to hoping.

Signature_Small

1 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Good job! Goals are so wonderful :) And, it is called Evening of Excellence ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails