10.01.2010

I Love....Conference Weekend

I love the Fall season. The temperature {supposedly, but not this year} has a crispness in the air that is perfect for evening walks, BBQ's and Conference Weekend. I have to admit, I have been anticipating the change in the weather and this weekend since the beginning of August.

This is also our last fall here since Paul will be graduating in December and so it will be time for us to move on, so we need to make the most of this last season. One thing we have enjoyed is inviting our niece and nephew up on some weekends and we are having them up again this weekend. I have been having fun making soaps and so while Paul goes to the Priesthood Session for Conference the kids and I are going to have the neighbors over and we are going to make some Halloween soaps. With this being our last winter up here I want to have them up to visit us as many times as we can.

Going through the stores you can definitely tell the fall/winter holiday season is upon us. It is getting me so excited for the decorating. The Fall colors in the canyon have been absolutely beautiful this year and with all my trips through the canyon to head down for job interviews, I have gotten to watch the trees as they have changed. Maybe we should do a craft and go and get some leaves.

It really is crazy to think that we'll be moving in about three months. I was outside earlier today right before the sun started to set and the rays were coming through the trees and over the little pond from across the street. We really have enjoyed were we have lived for the past four years. The neighbors, the ward, the scenery being next to the zoo and being so close to so many parks and trails. As I have been thinking more about moving the more I think I will miss living at such a great place. It's also been a bit stressful to think about, we have no idea where we will be moving to or what will be going on with work or grad school for Paul. So much to think about.

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails