1.01.2011

Hello Twenty11

Time for goals!!!

Well I dare say number one on the list is GET A JOB!!!

Paul will be applying to grad schools on the East coast so we could be moving again in a few months. So again this year we will want to stay organized and ready to pack up and go.
{We have set up a deal that if I get a job first we will be staying here or if Paul is accepted to a Grad school first then we will be moving. We'll see which way things work out soon enough}

Daily Scripture study.

Finish my Personal Progress.

We need to work on our date nights too. To spend time with each other in purpose, not just because we happen to be home at the same time.

I'll make this an on going list so I can add to it as I think of things/goals to work on this year.

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails