6.30.2011

25 Weeks . . .

This past Sunday I hit 25 weeks and think I am finally looking more pregnant than just like I am putting on some weight. While I still have not gained back all the weight I lost at first, my tummy is sure growing. I have been pretty pleased that I have been able to wear my normal pants for so long. Just two weeks ago, however, I finally had to resort to the hair elastic trick for the top buttons of my pants.


On June 4th I had my first bowl of cold cereal with real milk since the morning sickness started. Oh how wonderful a day that was. I have missed milk so much. Since then I can't seem to get enough, whenever it is snack time, I head for the cold cereal. The past couple of days I have even had a glass of milk to go with lunch. OH happy day!!! If there is one thing my little girl will get from me it will be my love of milk.

I have been saving up and this is about half of what I have left.
Coincidentally, since I have been drinking milk my tummy has really started to show as well!!

We were actually talking about this the other day. I don't like veggies ~ blah. Paul doesn't like milk, he'll only drink chocolate milk. How in the world are we going to raise a healthy child when we are so picky? I told him that I would start eating more veggies if he would drink milk with out the chocolate syrup in it so that we can be better examples. We'll see how far/long we can go.


Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails