7.20.2008

Batman: The Dark Night

Last night we went to see the new Batman movie, it's the fist movie we have gone to see in a theatre in a very long time, we both like the comfort of watching a movie from our living room. We went with the group of apprentices from the theatre where Paul is doing his internship. While the previews were going one there was a certain one that sent the girls in the audience into an uproar. It was for Twilight. The girl sitting next to me told me that I had to read the books before the movie came out. Paul told me that he liked that I wasn't someone who would do this or that just because it is the fad of the time. I might read them, I also might get around to seeing the Titanic.

The movie was a good one, it kept us on the edge of our seats the whole time. Heath Ledger did a great job, very convincing. It was darker than the first and it seemed like when you thought it was over it kept going. Like others said there where parts that you saw coming and then there were others that caught you totally by surprise. Even if you aren't a big movie goer this is one worth seeing on the big screen. It was a nice treat for Paul and I to go to a movie together. Since we don't get to see each other too often this summer we love the time we do get to spend together.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails