7.16.2008

Paul's tid bits of info

Well guys here it is. Now we can keep up with each other better. As Mindy said I am working for The Old Lyric Repertory Company. It's hard work, and super long hours but it wouldn't be theatre if that did not exist. I love the fact that I am working for a professional theatre, getting some experience and contacts on my resume. For those who don't know I am study Lighting Design and Broadcast Journalism, double majoring is hard, but it will be well worth it in the end.
I love living in Logan, there's something about living "in the mountains," as Bailly would say, that is so relaxing. Even though Logan is growing rapidly it is still so peaceful and calm, and cold. But I love every minute of it. I am so happy that I decided to come to school, it really is a huge step and the experiences outweigh everything else. It's hard work but worth it, and I wouldn't want it any other way. We are looking forward to going to Yellowstone for our anniversary and we'll be sure to keep you posted on that.


0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails