2.19.2009

Just Some Ramblings

Well, it's official, I'm graduating. I have received four letters in the mail from different companies wanting to sell me announcements, a cap and gown and a whole lot of little trinkets that have my graduation date and school name on it. This semester has been so much better than last semester; is it the fact that I don't have group projects to bring me and my grade down or it's the fact that we are getting ready to put on our SENIOR EXHIBIT (you are all invited, invitations will be coming soon). My goal has always been to make my senior year, especially the last semester, as easy as possible. I can tell that I succeeded at keeping the semester a bit easier when I fell asleep last night at 8 and didn't get out of bed until 8 this morning. Then when I was looking for a clean pair of pants and the only ones I could find were a pair from way back when I got home from my mission. BLAM. They went right on. Of course this is not due to any effort of my own, I haven't been able to go to the gym since November. I attribute it to the fact that I have lost weight because of a complete lack of exercise, as well to one of our new years goals to eat healthier.

Just to keep everyone up on my ankle. I started Physical Therapy last Monday. I have only gone twice a week for the two weeks but have noticed a huge difference in my ankle. I am not saying that I can go running but I can make it up the stairs and walk from the car to the class room without a limp. Today I even caught myself hurry down the stairs, by the time I got to the bottom I told Paul that my foot didn't hurt and that the pain in my ankle, from before my surgery, didn't act up. I don't know that I will ever be able to tell my Dr. THANKS enough.

3 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

YEAH for graduation and putting your pre-mission pants on! That is GREAT! Let me know it you are interested in going to the gym in the am. Deb and I are still going every morning. Are we still on for dinner over spring break???

Watts Family said...

So are you excited to graduate? I can't tell.
It was soooooo great to talk to you tonight. You are the breastest cousin ever. (I will never be on top though). Love you. And try not to hit any more people with your car okay, they do have the right away.

Mom said...

You are such a smarty pants. Love ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails