2.03.2009

My Emotions

Lately I seem to be a little more emotional. Songs, shows a good book, it doesn't really matter what it is. There are those sad story lines and ones where the little guy pulls through at the end. My parents love the Hallmark Made for TV shows. One night I was staying at their house and we sat down and started a show that was half over. By the end of the show we still didn't understand what the entire show was about but the three of us sat there on the sofa at the end of the show sniffling, trying to not let the others know that we were all tearing up over a show where we didn't even know the whole punch line. Once we got everything under control ANOTHER one came on. I don't remember what either one was about, just the fact that the three of us sat through it all. About half way through the second show I had to get up because there was not stopping the water works and I had to grab a tissue. I got up and grabbed the whole box and brought it too my parents, I knew they needed them too.

Paul has been giving me a hard time lately. When we sit and watch movies or shows he tries to guess just how long it will take me before I start tearing up needless to say we have a couple of tissue boxes around the house. I really don't know what it is but these stories about people that have had such a hard life or those ones that end up beating the odds. I have never been like this until lately, am I the only one? Let me know if I'm not the only one.

For instance today we were watching The Biggest Looser. I'm sure you have read about how I like this show because it really is there to help the people, show them what they can do at home to really change their lives at home. Usually I don't watch until the final, that way I can get the whole season in one show. During the whole show Paul would turn and look at me to see if I was whipping away tears. I was doing pretty good until the end. There was a lady that was really working hard and doing everything she needed to do, unfortunately her friend that was there with her didn't do anything and they were the ones kicked off. What do you think happened - I got all teary over it because the lady wanted to stay and was working so hard at changing her life.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails