6.30.2009

Another Weekend - More Birthday's

June 26th

This weekend was a birthday party for Paul's Grandpa, he turned 80 this year. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and celebrate with Paul (Grandpa). The theme was a Luau and Vonda and her brother and Sister went all out. Paul's uncle added onto his house to make the kitchen/living room area larger. Anytime there is something going on where a lot of space will be needed we do it there, it is a perfect space to have everyone over to.

The Birthday Boy

After a lot of the guest left we pulled out the limbo stick.

I don't want to forget my Sister, her birthday was on the 27th. We went to visit her and the kids but I did not remember to get any pictures.

Because it seems like we have spent every weekend in down with our parents, living out of our suitcases and sleeping where ever we could find a bed, we decided that we would go home on Saturday night so that we could be up for church on Sunday. It is just so nice to sleep in our own bed and be in our own place.

Signature_Small

1 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Looks like fun! You know, June just seems to be the birthday month! Michael, My dad, My grandma, My brother, My uncle David and My sister all have june birthdays too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails