6.08.2009

Four Things About Me

I got an e-mail from one of Paul's aunts and thought it would be fun to put it on here to share.

Four JOBS I have had in my life:
1. Interior Design Intern - HKS Architects
2. Office Administrator - Raser Technologies
3. Editorial Assistant - Creating Keepsakes Magazine
4. CNA

Four MOVIES I've watched more than once:
1. Sandra Bullock Movies
2. Meg Ryan Movies
3. EverAfter
4. All the movies we have, I had a lot of time to watch movies while I spent endless hours in the Interior Design Studio for School

Four places I have LIVED:
1. Logan, Utah
2. Indianapolis, Indiana
3. Minnesota
4. Wisconsin

Four places I have BEEN:
1. Nauvoo & Carthage
2. Yellowstone
3. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
4. Niagra Falls, Canada & USA

Four of my favorite FOODS:
1. Any kind of Chinese Chicken - NO veggies
2. Mom's Sunday dinner
3. Paul's BBQ chicken
4. Zuppa Soup

Four places I WOULD RATHER BE right now:
1. Victoria Island, Canada
2. Anywhere with Paul
3. Camping
4. Recife, Brazil

Things I am looking forward to THIS YEAR:
1. Anniversary Trip
2. NOT starting school in the fall
3. Temple Trip
4. Finding a job

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Still Standing
3. 24
4. NCIS

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails