11.28.2009

Chicken Salad and Dressing....yummy

We love Cafe Rio, but can not afford it as often as we would like. The part I love the most is the dressing...uuummmm. My mom mentioned that she had received a Chicken Salad and dressing recipe from a neighbor that is like the Cafe Rio salads. There is a bit of prep time needed and we weren't sure if the payoff was going to be worth it. Well it was, it makes a lot but is so good. The dressing alone is worth the time. We usually make the full amount of dressing so we can have some left over for later. The chicken and rice are really good as well.


Just like my last cards these ones are ready to be saved and printed when you need them.
ENJOY!!!!

Signature_Small

2 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Ooooooo! I love Cafe Rio :) I will have to try and make this!!

Yea said...

It's soooooo good. The dressing is really what makes it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails