1.22.2009

I love spending time with Bailly

Bailly came up this last weekend to spend some time with us and so that she could play with her friends Andrea and Bizzy. She has grown up so much from when she used to first come and stay with us. We used to all sleep in the bed but since my foot is not 100% yet and Bailly moves around so much in her sleep, Paul slept downstairs and left us to the bed. It is so fun when she comes up. While we are in the car getting closer to our house she always askes if "we are in the mountains yet?" She loves the idea that we live in the mountains. Then we get to spend the whole weekend doing make-overs and watching movies and cuddling on the sofa. When she comes up we always try to make a craft with the girls, they love it and it gives them a chance to be creative. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the girls frames but here is what I did.

4 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

The girls love it when Bailley comes up too! Andrea actually just woke up and said, "Bailley has school today huh?" Thanks for doing those fun framse with them they had soooo much fun!

Watts Family said...

Okay, that frame is so cute. You should make your own blog just about crafting.

Yea said...

I love that little girl so much I would do anything for her. That's why I do all these crafts, for her to use her creative juices.

Yea said...

So I slept on the idea of doing a craft blog and thought that I would do it if you do it with me. Let me know what you think.

Love ya Lots

Related Posts with Thumbnails