1.05.2009

She's so Scandelous

To begin, let me just preface this by saying that I am not a fan of reality TV shows except Dancing with the Stars and Biggest Looser. Watching them dance just makes me happy, it is so much fun to see them float around the dance floor. For the Biggest Looser, I usually end up watching the final episode and am always so amazed at how much weight everyone has lost. What an incredible thing for all these people. As far as the rest of them go ..... BLA.

The ones that I hate the most are Bachelor and Bachelorette. I do not see how people think they can find true love on a TV show where no one works, everyone sits around in swim suits and no one seems to have to work. How do you really get to know the person, who they are, what they are like, when no one has to live in the real world? Like I said, I do not like these shows but from just watching commercials someone can stay pretty current on what is going on.

I have heard from a couple of people that DeAnna from last season was great. I however feel differently and here is why.

Last season it was DeAnna who was supposed to pick a guy that she wanted to marry. But let me back up even more then that. The season before she was one of the two finalist for the Bachelor and was not chosen so she came on the next season and got her shot. The whole season she went on about how the Bachelor treated her wrong, crying her eyes out saying that she wasn't going to treat any of the guys like that. She would even talk to the guys she was choosing from about the Bachelor from the season before. Lets just say she was carrying a lot of baggage from the season before. When it got to the final two that she was supposed to choose from she totally went the other then I thought she would have and I told my sister that there was no way those two were actually going to get married.

I was right. Last night a saw a commercial for the new Bachelor this season. He is the one DeAnna didn't choose. He seems like a very nice and sincere person. He is a single dad raising his kid on his own and wants nothing more then to be in love and find a mom for his little boy. I couldn't find the commercial I was looking for but here is one. Look at the third commercial. That shocking return, the DeAnna coming to play with his heart again.

To recap, DeAnna was looking for love but wasn't chosen then complained about it and did the same thing to a single dad. Now when it's his turn to got "looking for love" she walks right back in and starts playing with him again. She is treating him worse then she says she was treated by the previous bachelor.

OK. That is my little soap box. Now I have to head off to class.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails