4.27.2009

Graduation

I hope that everyone got the announcement/invitations I sent out last week about my graduation. Unfortunately we ran out of stamps so I am putting it up here and inviting everyone. However, we all know that graduations can be long and not the most riviting of events so we will be doing a BBQ on Sunday, May 3rd at my parents. We will have the volleyball net up and Paul will be the one cooking for everyone. We will provide hot dogs, hamburgers and possibly chicken, just bring a dish to share. If you would like something else BBQed feel free to bring that as well. We will be starting at 3 p.m. and going all evening, just stop by when you can.

In my major we have done quite a number of projects. For those who were not able to make it up for my Senior Exhibit I will have my project boards down there as well. I will show you the homework I was always working on every time we came down.
The announcement is up here but I don't want to put my parents address on the internet but feel free to e-mail us or call and we can give you the address. Yeates/Fowler families - like I said I ran out of stamps but I would love for you guys to come and celebrate with us. If you know where Paul's cousin lives in Bluffdale, or if you remember where our wedding reception was, my parents are just down the street.

I would love to have you all come!!!!!!

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails