4.07.2009

An Inspiration

Yesterday my Aunt and my cousin and her husband came up to Logan to check out my Senior Exhibit since they won't be able to make it up on Friday for the Reception. It has been awhile since we have seen each other so there was a lot of catching up to do. As we got talking and sharing what has been going on with everyone I found out that the three of them have quit smoking. It has been three years almost four years for them. What a wonderful thing they have accomplished. They all pitched in to help each other and what a success. I just wanted to let them know how excited I am for them. Congratulations you guys.

1 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

That is a HUGE accomplishment! I congratulate them as well. I was so proud of my brothers as they each quit smoking. It takes a lot of work and effort for them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails