4.10.2009

It finally happened.....

It has been a long time coming but it finally happened. For 3 and a half years I have always wanted to do this but we haven't had time. With late nights and long projects there just has not been an opportunity for us.

Well........


After 3 and a half years together Paul and I are finally.........

True Aggies.

It was the last full moon of the semester, year, and my time here at Utah State, if I have not told you yet - I graduate on May 2nd, so we had to make it.

Signature_01

3 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

Well, way to go! now I can say that I know a true aggie:-)

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

My Deepest Congratulations :) I love the pic, how sweet :) Congratulations on all of your hard work!!

Yea said...

Thanks Ladies. I was trying to make it sound like we were pregnant - get peoples wheels spinning.

Paul and I are doing a BBQ in SLC for my graduation on the 3rd or May. I would love for you ladies to come - all my projects will be there so if you can't make it to exhibit while it's up you can see all of my stuff then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails