1.06.2010

A fantastic chip dip

For New Years it seamed like everyone we had invited over decided to stay 'home' ~ all those various places they went to for Christmas ~ and so it looked like it was just going to be me and Paul. A girl I used to work with, she was fired a couple of weeks after I was and we also know each other from school, said that her and her husband were going to be up and wanted to come over. Fantastic ~ so it would be the four of us but she said they were going to make a chip dip first then come over.

As I have mentioned before we borrowed some movies from my sister and the next thing on our list of movie series was Harry Potter. Paul and I only have 2 and 4, very random and I have no idea why we have bought those ones and out of order. So we loaded up the 5 Disc DVD changer. Paul had also turned out cable back on ~ there's no TV service without it, uhgg ~ so that we could watch the ball drop. Well our microwave must be a minute slow. When we changed back to the TV the ball had already dropped ~ we all know it is recorded and replayed because we are two hours behind NY - but we caught the last five seconds of a countdown on another channel. Then back to our movies.

I felt a little guilty because I could not keep my eyes open any longer and took about a 20-30 minute nap. Come to find out so did Paul and my friends husband, I did not feel too bad after that. We only watched the first 2 that night, then two movies the next two nights as well. Wow ~ I needed a break after that and so we have not started on the Star Wars movies just yet. Ya know I do not think I have ever watched them all in order so it will be interesting what I pick up on.

Back to the Chip Dip.
Amazing!!!!
Ummm the melted, slightly crisp cheese on top and the
spicy pepperchini was what did it for me.


Try it out and let me know what you think.

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails