6.05.2010

Bentley's Favorite Movies

The other day we decided to watch a movie, one of the many Disney that we have, I believe it was 101 Dalmatians! It was so funny to watch Bentley hang out on the edge of the bed and watch the movie. He was so interested in the movie.

While at school I got into the habit of having music on or a movie going in the background. With all the time I have been spending working on the DVD for my Grandparents, on Thursday, I decided to load up the DVD player and keep working. I put in a movie for Bentley, Lady and the Tramp. He loved it. Bentley loves movies with any kind of animals in them but it seems that he enjoys movies with dogs the most. He was so content to sit and watch the movie. During the more intense scenes Bentley would get up on his hinds legs and bark at the TV.



Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails