6.01.2010

More Photos

Over the weekend I spent some time scanning more photos for the video's for my Grandparent's 80th birthdays in June. I went down to stay at my parents last Wednesday evening, taking along with me my computer, scanner/printer {it's small so I wasn't worried about taking it} and my external hard drive so I would be able to spend the whole next day scanning.

As I went to set up for my operation I found that Paul and I had forgotten to pack my computer power cord. My laptop won't last more than just a few minutes any more without the power cord plugged in. I was pretty upset about it and instead just sat down and looked through the photos finding ones to include in my pile to scan once I get around to it. If I was back at home I would of had tons of people I could call and ask to borrow a cord but down there, I was at a loss. I decided to call around to people in my parents ward. After I called a number of people someone suggested the family that lives right across the street. She had one so I spent the night scanning, and I didn't finish for some time.

Here are some other great photos that I came across......

Back in the day there wasn't an MTC in Provo,
it was a Mission Home in SLC!

I'm sure my mom will love me for this.

Look at that blonde hair.
Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails