6.07.2010

Brotherly Love

Last night we spent most of the evening at my in-laws playing games...It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening. In the course of all the game playing my SIL told Paul that she had a wart and a friend told her that the way to get rid of them is to heat up the tip of a fork and burn it into the wart. We all had our own reasons for wanting to see this.
  • I wasn't going to be the one in pain so I was all for it.
  • Paul would be doing the stabbing and I think he might have been a little too excited for the opportunity.
  • Paul's sister is hoping it will work and she won't have to go into the Dr.'s.
The first run was pretty unsuccessful. The fork didn't get hot enough. But the second time...the fork was hot enough. There was cringing and screaming, I almost thought there was going to be some swearing! Don't worry, I caught it on film for everyone to see. Results to follow....

Signature_Small

2 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Oh My Heck. OOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mom said...

I know..... It was pretty funny to witness it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails