10.28.2008

For all of you digital scrapbookers

I was just playing around the other day and happened across a website that has digital scrapbooking images for $1. I'm always on my computer and tried out my first digital scrapbook for Pauls' sister, Analey, it was a book of quotes, pictures and other things from her family in a small little travel size book. Well I loved doing it but it was a bit spendy to print it all myself so now I have found a great digital scrapbooking site on-line where I can put my next book all together and then have them print it and bind it. Yea. It is even with a hardcover. The scrapbooking supplies for $1 are at www.bwscrapbooking.com and the sale ends on the 31st of October. If anyone wants to get some supplies then I can come help you put together your own blog backgrounds or share this fun website to make and print your books. Just let me know.

2 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

Totally interested! Let me know when works best for you.

Yea said...

Let's do tomorrow when I come over. We'll just take and hour and I'll show you how they go together.

Laura, I'll take notes as I show Jenny then I can send the instructions to you too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails