10.02.2008

A drive in the canyon

Every time I step outside I get to look at the colors of the trees changing in the canyon but haven't been able to go take a really good look. We've had to drive through the canyon a number of times this last month but it has always been at night, after the sun has gone down and we can't see the colors in the canyon. On Tuesday we were able to drive through in the middle of the day and I loved looking at all the colors. Fall is so beautiful in Logan, if we ever get out of here, I'll miss this most of all.

3 Thoughts:

Watts Family said...

AHHHHHHHH I want to be there to see the leaves so bad! Beautiful pictures.

Yea said...

I was so glad we finally go the chance to go and see all the colors. I want to go on a hike tomorrow to a waterfall that a friend was telling me about. I'll be sure to take the camera and post pictures if we make it.

Jenny Erazo said...

I feel so fortunate to live in Logan. It is beautiful and I have GREAT friends;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails