10.25.2008

I've been tagged

Ok so here are the Rules

one. Link the person who tagged you
two. Post these rules
three. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
four. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

I was tagged by 2 people. Shelly tagged me back when I first started the blog... opps. Sorry. I was also tagged by Kimbie, SO I'm going to combine them.

one. Hhmmm....I love to color my hair, Paul says I'm addicted. Every time I color it someone will always ask "so what is your normal hair color" to which I respond "don't know, I haven't seen it in some time. ;)" I will usually go dark for the winter and this time a thought maybe even a little darker, while I was putting it in my hair I noticed on the box that it said 'Natural Black.' Ya it's pretty dark, even for me. But it does match my eyebrows now.
two. Life with a DVR is great. We are both so busy we just set it to record then can watch our shows whenever we want and fast forward through the commercials. The show I will always make time for is Dancing with the Stars. I used to go dancing with my cousin every week before my mission. I miss it so much but Paul says he has two left feet so we don't try that swing stuff, I don't want my neck broken. I also like cop shows, which is why I don't like to go out in the dark by myself. Now that Football is in full swing I enjoy that too, it's good family time.
three. I've been recently introduced to creating my own blog backgrounds. That has been a lot of fun to figure out, I was even able to make my columns wider so that the pictures would fit with text next to them.
four. I could eat cold cereal for every meal. (I'm not copying you Kimbie, I really could)
five. Things I love about Fall. The colors out here in Logan have been so great, I have loved watching them change. The weather has been so great out here as well, a little chilly in the morning but the afternoon and evenings have been wonderful.
six. Great the last one and I don't know what to put. Ok. So I asked Paul what to put here and he said that I have an addiction to scrapbooking stuff but I don't ever seem to use it. That's true...since I've been back in school I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to use it much so we are just storing it right now.

the six lucky people are....

Krista, Laura, Aubry, Polly, Jenny, Kim,

2 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

I will do it :) I love stuff like that!

Jenny Erazo said...

I have never been tagged before! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

Related Posts with Thumbnails