12.18.2008

Let it Snow

It has hardly felt like the Christmas or Winter season with there not being much snow, even the temperatures have been warmer then usual. Now with all this wonderful snow that has been coming down these last couple of days it is really beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Ever since Bailly was born I have always taken her out to build snowmen, make snow angels and push her around on the sleds. Well this year I won't be able to take her out, I cannot put any weight on my ankle yet and I'm not supposed to get it wet until the stitches come out. Uncle Paul is going to have to pick up the slack but I'm sure he won't mind. Bailly and Gabe love Uncle Paul, he's like a big kid and enjoys playing around with them. I guess I'll have to wait until next year to be able to go play in the snow, as for right now I'll just watch it fall from the sofa in my parents living room.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails