12.23.2008

A Sigh of Releaf

There is a national exam that a group of girls and I have been studying for to become LEED AP's. The powers that be are changing the exam and the last we heard December 31st was the last day to take it for the way that we had been studying. With the exam as it is right now we would only have to take one exam and be done but with the changes it would be two exams and cost a lot more money to take it. Unfortunately I was not able to study the last two weeks with the group because I had to be in SLC for my surgery, then from the drugs I haven't been able to focus enough to study. I heard that the three other girls all passed so that gives me some hope. This morning I was all set to sign up and take the exam on the 31st but noticed that there were dates open for January and February so I called the USGBC and they told me that the exam was extended until March 31st. OH SWEET RELEAF. Not that I want to wait three months to take the exam but I will be able to wait until I don't need the crutches. This will also give me a couple of weeks to catch-up on the study time that I missed and feel pretty prepared for it.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails