12.01.2008

Cereal

Paul made an observation this past weekend about my family. He says that we are all mad crazy in love with cold cereal. I would have to agree. He does not even like milk so he has no idea what he is missing out on. Paul said in one morning he noticed one brother have 3 bowls of cereal and me and another brother have 2 bowls. If I could afford all the milk I would eat cold cereal for every meal. As a matter of fact in the MTC they have cold cereal available for every meal and I believe there were a couple of days that I did eat it for every meal. The days are gone when I can eat whatever I want and not worry about having it stay with me.

1 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

I totally understand the whole love for cereal! I can eat it whenever too! It's great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails