11.12.2011

Ellington Fall Festival

Yep ~ Momma made the beanie!!

Well, we had our ward Fall Festival last night. With the power outage we got to know all of our neighbors a bit & so I decided to ask the couple with the two little bis if they would like to come since the boys missed out on their first Halloween. They decided to come with us & I was so excited. When we got to the church everyone was really welcoming. My neighbor even commented to me on how friendly everyone was. Their oldest is just over a year & I don't think he knew what to think of all the booths but I think he had fun.

It was a last minute decision to go & so I didn't have costumes ready for any of us. As cheesy as it is I had Lady A wear her orange beanie & I put a green flower with it. She went as 'the cutest pumpkin in the patch.' Next year I'll do better at coming up with costumes.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails