11.09.2011

Gratitude: Day 8

Disposable Diapers

Growing up I remember changing my youngest brothers diapers. With 6 kids my parents found different ways to save. One of these was by using cloth diapers. I really didn't mind it, but I also didn't know any thing else. It wasn't until my last brother that I really found out about the convenience of disposable diapers but we stuck with the cloth, disposables were new & expensive.

Now with my own baby girl I am so grateful that they are more affordable {with coupons}. I could use the cloth if we needed to, really, that's what I grew up knowing, but I'm glad we don't need to. The disposables even have a yellow line on them that will turn blue when the diaper is wet!! I know that Paul is very grateful for this as well, the idea of cloth diapers just about gave him a heart attack.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails