11.10.2011

Gratitude: Day 9

Baby Formula

Ok, this one might sound a little odd. I had my heart set on breastfeeding Lady A but nature had a different idea. We had been working at it but then the power went out {for 9 days}. We were spending our days at the University & nights at our freezing cold apartment eventually we moved into the basement of a ward members place, so it was hard to find a private place & at home we needed to stay bundled up. My poor baby needed something, hence, the formula!! Since we went so long, now that we are somewhere warm, Lady A is doing even worse cause we weren't able to keep up with our practicing. I'm still pumping & we try every time, we'll just have to see which one of us cracks first.

I am so grateful that during our time without power there was still a way for me to feed my baby & keep her happy.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails