11.06.2011

Gratitude: Day 6

The Gospel/church in my life

Today Lady A. and I stayed home {at someone elses home}, the ward is only doing sacrament today, because she is only three weeks old and I worry so much about having her pick up a cold from others. Which would be made worse by the fact that we are occupying a room at someone elses home right now. {I would hate to get them sick} Church was canceled last week because of the storm and since no where had power. I'm missing it a bit now and could really use a good spiritual pick-me-up right now. Maybe next week if things are back to normal Paul and I can switch off and each go to an hour.

Having the gospel in our lives has been such a blessing to us. We have been able to see the hand of the Lord work in our lives so many times. I'm grateful for my parents faith and example to me of following the gospel. Hopefully I can do half as good a job as they did with my own kids!!

Signature_Small

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails