11.21.2008

Follow Up

I went into the Dr.'s yesterday and it looks like I will be having surgery sometime in the middle of December. As it turns out I did not detach anything I just put a hole in my tendon, still, really painful. I will have to stay in my walking cast until the surgery then keep it on for another 4-6 weeks after. This will be a long winter but it is better if I get it done over Christmas then try to have the surgery once school starts again.

As for Christmas, I mentioned the gift exchange game. Paul and I found the presents we are bringing and I am so excited. We really hope everyone loves them, I would be more then happy to end up with them.

Well there is a lot of homework to do, so I am keeping this one short. Have a good weekend.

2 Thoughts:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

They should give you a pretty red and green cast :) Hope the surgery goes well! I am glad that nothing was detached!

Yea said...

Actually it will be a walking cast. Just a huge black boot, where my toes stick out and will get frozen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails