11.27.2008

KBull 93

I am working on a family Christmas present and had my Aunt Rita and Uncle Kel help me put it together yesterday. They were nice enough to come and meet me at their shop after they had already left for the day. I would share what I am making but I know there are a couple of family members who check out our blog. I'll put images on after I can hand out the presents.

After that was done we were driving to Paul's parents house for the evening and KBull 93 had their Brain Buster going. The question was: "An average American eats 35,000 of these in a life-time." Paul guessed hamburgers and I said fries or jelly beans. We couldn't get through but a couple of callers called in and guessed those three and non of them were the right answer. Then the DJ gave a clue that they are baked and look like trees and stars. Paul suggested cookies so I tried calling in one more time. I got through and the answer was cookies. I was so excited I didn't even know what we had won, I was just excited that we knew the answer.

Well we won the new Hancock movie. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth our time to go and pick it up?

4 Thoughts:

Jenny Erazo said...

You are such winner! you guys are alwyas winning things! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kimbie said...

It's a great movie! Joey says it's almost his favorite movie of all times...

Watts Family said...

You WIN EVERYTHING!!!! Congrats girlie. Love and Miss you.

Yea said...

I'm excited to see it but the radio station was closed so I couldn't pick it up.

Krista, we will have to make sure to find some time and see each other while you are in town for Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails