11.10.2008

I'm going to be an Aunt again, twice

A couple of weeks ago Paul got a call from his mom and brother saying that Brandy and Jake are going to have a baby. Can I just tell you how much I love being an Aunt. When my first niece was born her and her mom lived at my parents with us all and I loved being around Bailly so much. She is such a cute and lovable girl. Since we lived together for a year and a half before my mission we got really close and even though she couldn't speak before I left she could "I wove you Minmee." That was what she said to me as I left the day of my mission. I thought that while I was gone my two sister-in-laws, whom I'm so grateful to have in my family, were going to take my place as the favorite Aunt (it was really easy to be the favorite when you're the only one, wink). Anyways I have reclaimed my spot and love every minute of it. Bailly's brother Gabe, however, has his favorite too, uncle Ryan. If you get a picture of Ryan at the same age of Gabe you would not be able to tell them apart, they look so much alike. Anyways I've diverted a little bit.

Last night Paul and I were up late watching a movie and at 12:15 a.m. my sister-in-law Heather text me and let us know that Her and Chad are expecting as well. AHHH I could scream I'm so excited. So as I'm texting her back to tell her congratulations I realize that if she just text me and I'm texting her back then we are both awake, so I just called her. They are so excited and I know they will make great parents. I could jump right out of my skin cause that means that Paul and I will become an Aunt and Uncle twice over the summer and pretty close together.

By the way, I don't know how many of you are familiar with a give-away up here in Logan called the Fully Furnished Fall. Well it goes on for about three months qualifying people by drawings and last week was the last time to enter your name in a drawing to try and be qualified. Guess what? Paul got qualified and so the final drawing is on Saturday. We will keep everyone up to date on what happens with that.

0 Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails